- Always use a cot sheet that fits securely to the mattress and wraps around the mattress corners.
- Only a fitted sheet, mattress pad and/or waterproof pad should be used under the baby.
- Only use Bumperpads designed to fit around the entire crib that tie or snap securely into place. Bumperpad ties must not exceed 25cm. Make sure the bumperpad can be secured along the side of the crib with no less than six ties
- Use bumperpads only until the child can pull themselves up to a standing position, then remove the bumperpads so baby cannot use the pads to stand on and climb out of the crib.
- Never place infants to sleep on pillows, sofa cushions, soft cushions, adult beds, waterbeds, beanbags or any other surface not specifically designed for infant sleep.
- Remove pillows, sheepskins, pillow-like stuffed toys and products not intended as infant bedding from the crib when infants are sleeping.
- Always place babies to sleep on their backs unless otherwise advised by your physician. The cot mattress should fit snuggly with no more than one finger width between the edges of the mattress and the side of the cot.
- Never place a cot near windows, draperies, blinds or wall mounted decorative accessories with accessible cords.
- Baby mobiles should be removed from the cot when baby can push up on their hands or knees or pull up to a standing position.
- Remove mosquito nets from around cot as soon as baby can push up with their hands or knees or pull up to a standing position.
- Do not use an electric blanket in a cot.
- Once your child can climb out of a cot it is time to move him to a bed.
- For more Information email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE $50 voucher
Send us a photo of your designer room created using our products, or your little Munchkin with their cuddly Nici soft toy and be on to win $50 to spend @ Munchkins. All photos will feature on our Gallery page. Send your photos!
We now have our Munchkin Duvet Covers on SALE! Touchwood cots are also reduced and now have FREE shipping. Grab a bargain!